As much as things change...

Boogie

Zombie Two, DFZ
...things stay the same. Take, for instance, my Vela. Love it: love it-love it-love it! But I was looking for something closer to something else I heard in my head, so in went an Antiquity humbucker for the Starla. As excellent as it was, it wasn’t the Starla and I missed it.

vela2019.jpg

But then, what to do with the Antiquity?:rolleyes:

cu24-2019.jpg

Now the really pretty guitar is the albatross. :oops: Mismatched pickups, and one is an SE, too. :eek: But it sounds glorious. This will be fun at Saturday’s practice.

...things stay the same. Take, for instance, my Vela. Love it: love it-love it-love it! But I was looking for something closer to something else I heard in my head, so in went an Antiquity humbucker for the Starla. As excellent as it was, it wasn’t the Starla and I missed it.

vela2019.jpg

But then, what to do with the Antiquity?:rolleyes:

cu24-2019.jpg

Now the really pretty guitar is the albatross. :oops: Mismatched pickups, and one is an SE, too. :eek: But it sounds glorious. This will be fun at Saturday’s practice.

I'd still hit it...;)

I like it! What about just getting a cover for that neck pickup?
Yes! That little bugger is hot! May need to sink the pole screws as far as I can but a nickel cover could do the same thing. Good idea.
remove the cover from the Antiquity????
Noooooo! ;)

Pete, of all people...I didn’t expect a Spanish Inquisition.:p

Looks fine to me.
But that truss rod cover isn’t getting you in to Santanafest.

+3

Yes! That little bugger is hot! May need to sink the pole screws as far as I can but a nickel cover could do the same thing. Good idea.

Noooooo! ;)

Pete, of all people...I didn’t expect a Spanish Inquisition.:p

“Here’s a picture of Uncle Boogie at the front of the house, but you can see the side of the house” Riiiipppp!

“Poke him with the soft cushions!”

Back