As if we needed another example of how awesome PRS is...

I watched this as I am a subscriber to his channel.

This certainly shows that PRS are more than 'just' the guitar, just the quality of the build, the quality of the hardware fitted to it etc but also the quality of the customer service and the PRS 'family' that you belong to with ownership of their instruments. Maybe you can get something 'similar' from another brand and maybe cheaper too but you don't get that level of Customer Service or feel like you are part of the 'family'. By 'family', the Customer Service is like having a guitar that was built by a relative and will look after you should any issue crop up because you are 'family'.

Just looking at this guitar, it does look brand new. I was watching a youtuber who was stripping a PRS down to the raw wood and really cussing the type of finish PRS use, how difficult he had found the process, how many hours it had taken him. Personally I live the finish as it is so hard wearing and likely to last my, and who ever inherits or gets it (My son doesn't play :()after my lifetime is over. It seems designed to look great and last many many years of playing. After watching that, and then seeing this, I wonder if PRS have some 'special' method of stripping the guitar, whether they spent 'hours' like this youtuber or had some other method to return this guitar back to 'as new' condition.

I am incredibly happy to belong to the PRS family and eternally grateful that PRS has this level of Customer Service. In a world where Customer Service feels like an after thought, that they couldn't care less about you or their product you bought (they have your money now anyway so couldn't care less), I really must congratulate Paul and ALL the staff at PRS for their incredible craftsmanship and excellent Customer Service - Thank you.

I watched this video this morning as it showed up in my "suggested". Lots of good comments about PRS in the replies.

Back