Artist you would like to see play PRS whom does not currently.

I'd like see Paul build Trey Anastasio a Languedoc-killing hollowbody II. Even better, the "HBIII" ... get it? III? "Trey"?

I was going to say Bruce Springsteen, but I don't think he actually PLAYS guitar but rather just poses for pictures with them. Maybe someone is band could use a PRS guitar since they are the ones who do all the heavy lifting.

not true!

I was going to say Bruce Springsteen, but I don't think he actually PLAYS guitar but rather just poses for pictures with them. Maybe someone is band could use a PRS guitar since they are the ones who do all the heavy lifting.

When I was in college, one of the guys I hung out with was a major Bruce fan. He hated the fact that not all of the rest of us were on board. One day in his room, one of the other guys leaned over to me and said, "Notice anything about all these pictures of Bruce on the wall?" It took me a few minutes and I finally said, "Is he holding the same chord in almost all of them?" The other guy whispered, "The Bruce Springsteen Secret Chord."

I think we may have gotten thrown out of that guy's room a couple times.

I'll blaspheme hear, overrated!

he definitely plays, his solos are legendary and singular in their terribleness. like the opposite of steve cropper.

UH HELLLLLLLOOOOOO!

His holiness David Gilmour...in a perfect world he would have come on board to get the first PRS S-type IMHO...sorry JM...not sorry JM.

Back