Artist you would like to see play PRS whom does not currently.

All the guys who are famous for owning/playing a 1957-1959 Gibson Les Paul ought to try a PRS McCarty 594 Singlecut and let us all know how they like it. Start with Eric Clapton and Pete Townshend and go on from there.

He's all about vintage gear. Even if it's a brand new Strat, Tele, LP, 335, etc. these are guitars that still look vintage. They're still, for the most part, trying to match or re-capture their vintage sound and playability (especially the Gibsons).

After 30+ years, PRS are still considered new. PRS are continuously trying to improve their product. I think PRS would say their older guitars are fantastic and great and exceptional and their new guitars are even better. And next year's model will be better than this year's model. This is the antithesis of Joe Bonamassa.
He will be paid big money to be loyal to there brand just like Steve Vai and Ibanez

Been thinking on this one for a while there are many but one of my fav's is Brian May. I would love to see him play a PRS. Can imagine the music he would make, who would you like to see play a PRS?
Any of my top 30 favourite guitarists in the world.

Been thinking on this one for a while there are many but one of my fav's is Brian May. I would love to see him play a PRS. Can imagine the music he would make, who would you like to see play a PRS?

SADLY to say; but many of the top guitarists dont seem to favor for some reason PRS, very rarely do you see a top liner playing these high class instruments, designed by Paul on TV, . YOU TUBE or live on stage even our BERNIE is ALWAYS playing a Gibson these days,SO ANY top rockers, more regular demo artists on you tube, guitars Gods,and guitar heroes.

To me, he is one guy that it is especially interesting that he doesn't. He is such a guitar collector, gear head. I have seen him in I don't know how many concerts. He switches guitar every song. He plays just about every possible type, Strat, Tele, Explorer, 335, LP, everything. And yet never a PRS. I have wondered this often.

yes but he hasn't got a signature sound yet he is still on that journey , may be a PRS would help him find it

Well I was made to watch “Strictly” on Saturday night. UK version of “Dancing with the Stars”! What did I spy being played on stage but a mystery PRS, with a lovely quilt top. More investigation needed!

Back