Artist you would like to see play PRS whom does not currently.

To me, he is one guy that it is especially interesting that he doesn't. He is such a guitar collector, gear head. I have seen him in I don't know how many concerts. He switches guitar every song. He plays just about every possible type, Strat, Tele, Explorer, 335, LP, everything. And yet never a PRS. I have wondered this often.
Yup... Interesting to say the least.
I went so far as to suggest a couple of PRS via Twitter to no avail, not that I expected a response at all.
I seriously doubt it'll ever happen.
That being said, who knew JM would get on board?

To me, he is one guy that it is especially interesting that he doesn't. He is such a guitar collector, gear head. I have seen him in I don't know how many concerts. He switches guitar every song. He plays just about every possible type, Strat, Tele, Explorer, 335, LP, everything. And yet never a PRS. I have wondered this often.

He's all about vintage gear. Even if it's a brand new Strat, Tele, LP, 335, etc. these are guitars that still look vintage. They're still, for the most part, trying to match or re-capture their vintage sound and playability (especially the Gibsons).

After 30+ years, PRS are still considered new. PRS are continuously trying to improve their product. I think PRS would say their older guitars are fantastic and great and exceptional and their new guitars are even better. And next year's model will be better than this year's model. This is the antithesis of Joe Bonamassa.

What, no Ace?

Oh, I’d love to see that. But it came down to the realistic possibility of that actually happening, or the more likely result of just honking Shawn off. I think Ace is firmly locked into the Gibson thing.

The big surprise from the Kiss camp for me is how Paul has managed to get endorsements from all the outliers he’s done deals with (Silvertone? In the 21st century?..) and not done a PRS yet.

Someone in PRS UK please send Anna Calvi a semi-hollow Vela

yannis from foals, not that i don’t love the travis bean. simon from biffy clyro.

(i also have a list of people i wish would stop playing guitar.)

My two favorite players I'd love to see play a PRS would be Jimi and Holdsworth, because it would mean they were still here. :(

Back