Artist Quilt available again

I sure hope this is true. I am ordering Monday if my dealer can confirm! Now will it be a Santana or DGT? Awe, I sure hope this is true! Shawn at PRS, if you are out there can you confirm!

Last edited:
@Audie What do you currently have? Both are fantastic models. I feel the DGT might be slightly more versatile but I love the Santana model

@Audie What do you currently have? Both are fantastic models. I feel the DGT might be slightly more versatile but I love the Santana model

I have an Artist Package 594. HBII, and CU24 in addition to a JA 15, Mc Carty Stoptail, and an HBI 12 string. I am leaning towards a trem equipped guitar and I hear all the raves about the DGT, so I need to look at them closer. Noodled around with one but it was unplugged unfortunately, so I never got to experience the pickups. Which takes me to the Pauls guitar. I love those pickups, so the Paul's is in the mix also. The Santana is simply close to my heart and I like the shorter scale. I am really tripping out over this quilt top thing. I was waiting patiently for ( in my opinion only) the possible release of some core line acoustics and possibly a 12 string. I want an acoustic 12 string and will have to defect from PRS for that model only. All that goes away if quilt is back in the artist package. Even for just a short time. I can get to the 12 string later, although I hate to delay it to much.

If you want something unique then go Santana. The DGT is a great guitar and great sounding but it might is be as unique. Just my $0.02

I want an acoustic 12 string and will have to defect from PRS for that model only.
I almost ordered a carbon fiber 12 string acoustic last year. Found one I love, but it takes 6+ months to arrive and decided on a short scale 6 string instead.

Artist Quilt is NOT available again unless it is through a dealer's wood library run.

Hmmm. Can anyone from PRS chime in? Dealer here in the UK says it is but I'm not prepared to try to order one today to find out. :)

@Shawn@PRS ?

Back