Artist Packs...lets see them

Here's a couple of fresh off the line 2012 Artist Packages

Custom 24 in Trampas Green

custom24_ap.jpg

custom24_ap2.jpg

custom24_ap3.jpg

You said it Hans! These new artist package tops are stunning! LOVE the idea about being able to pick neck and fretboard woods as well; such a good idea. Hopefully, this new artist package idea does really well for them and sticks around awhile, or even filters through to other parts of the guitar lineup in similar iterations. Sigh...these pics do nothing but make my GAS for a new artist package worse!

Great artist packs guys! Some awesome guitars here! I will get off my lazy butt and get some pics of my 20th anny here soon.

What switching options are available on the Custom 22 (5-way blade, 5-way rotary, or 3-way with push-pull tone)? The Support page on the PRS Guitars site says "features and specs predetermined by model" but the Custom 22 isn't a current production model like the others. A 5-way blade option would be very nice.

What switching options are available on the Custom 22 (5-way blade, 5-way rotary, or 3-way with push-pull tone)? The Support page on the PRS Guitars site says "features and specs predetermined by model" but the Custom 22 isn't a current production model like the others. A 5-way blade option would be very nice.

Just in case anybody else is curious, the Custom 22 does come with a 5-way blade. I love answering my own questions. :rolleyes:

They certainly are gorgeous guitars and the one above posted by Flame Top ,a Tortoise Shell 2003 appears to be one I bought from Jeff at World Guitars in January 2015.

Last edited:
Back