Artificial UV light for fading

Wait...you are trying to fade it? Just having it in fluorescent lighting will do that. Leave it out. Do a few sunny day outdoor gigs. My 2014 CU24 faded quickly being stored out of the case and under non-led fluorescent lighting. I didn't want that...but it happened.

Well I wanted a new one with faded whale blue but it was out of my price range, I was able to kinda turn this one with the pup and tuner upgrades (even got a new electronic drop in) for more than half the price

Put it on a stand in direct sunlight or bright room, if it fades it fades. My living room gets a ton of sunlight. Some guitars fade more than others, PRS and non PRS. I go the opposite of your desired effect the ones that fade don't really hang out in the living room.

I wish my whale blue was that dark. I would keep as is but that is me. :)

just to give you an idea about keeping my faded blue jean 513 in the room with no direct sunlight for 5 years
the way it was
yVAoKYT.jpg

the way it's locked in the case right now
gUqSSvU.jpg

just to give you an idea about keeping my faded blue jean 513 in the room with no direct sunlight for 5 years
the way it was
yVAoKYT.jpg

the way it's locked in the case right now
gUqSSvU.jpg
Man, that’s beautiful! I had a chance to get an ME1 in FBJ in 2006 at cost and I regret not doing it every day

Man, that’s beautiful! I had a chance to get an ME1 in FBJ in 2006 at cost and I regret not doing it every day
actually, the picture of the ME2 in Signature Mag in 2008 inspired me to choose this color when they offered it
in the Artist Package program in 2013.

When I lived at the beach… One of my guitar sat in the sun for five hours a day. The sun shone through my guitar studio window and completely obliterated the color of One of my main stays. It took less than six months in the middle of the summer/Fall on the East Coast

Back