Have you been to PRS EXP?

• I'm experienced

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • no :(

Votes: 31 45.6%

• Total voters
Oooooohhhhh yeaahhhhhh.:dancing:

Come on Bobby-boy, ask for the kitchen pass and come out and play!:rofl:

This year will make seven for seven. I was hesitant the first year, but my wife said to go, so I did. She's pretty smart (except when it comes to picking spouses!). Great time, amazing atmosphere - I called her and said, "I've found my people!"

Last year, she went with me for the first time. She was flabbergasted numerous times - first, when Markie, Steve, QueenCity and several others greeted me outside the HGI as I went in to check in. Then again when Veronica greeted me at registration. Then totally when I came back to our seats before Tremonti and she was talking to someone who turned out to be Larry, and said something like "...with my husband - oh, here he is now." Larry turned and said, "Oh, I didn't know you were with Alan!" The look on her face was priceless. Several times during the weekend, she said "Who are you?"

But during a break on Friday, she said, "No wonder you love this so much!"

I have a free pass to go every year.

Or maybe it's that she likes me being gone...

My Dad has taken me to all of them :rock:
That's so awesome you guys do this every year. My dad would've loved to go to this...we discovered PRS together in a store when I was in high school.
The first one I went to (I think it was 3 years ago) had Santana and Buddy Guy playing at the siggy event....That is a high bar.....
Man, I wish I could've seen Santana.

I almost went in 2011. Needless to say I regretted not going. Missing Opeth was a major mistake. I'm sure 2013 will not disappoint. Can't wait to see who will be on the list.

I've made them all so far (though last year just for one day).

My first one was 2010 , missed 2011 and Opeth damnit, was there for 2012 and will be definately be there for 2013 :cheers:

Do I look like I'm Experienced?

Just heard this classic this morning on XM Sirius during the drive to work......

When and where is the PRS experience? Never mind, just figured it out (sorry I'm slow). I am now registered......hope you all don't mind a Yankee fan in the midst of O Land....right at the point of a potential pennant race.

Last edited:
it's a festival. if you like live music, good food, good drink, guitars, amplifiers, talking to the guys and girls who make your gear, or talking to people who have similar likes as you, it is absolutely worth the cost.

And some people people even win guiatar raffles there. Hmmmmm.

If you like the guitars and this forum, and you have any doubt...

Just freakin' go!

You'll meet more incredible people than you would have thought possible.

You'll see the inside of an amazing company that defines being passionate about what they do.

You'll see and hear more great music in a few days than most people get, like, ever!

You'll get to watch Paul hisself in action.

I've been for five consecutive years, and I'm only skipping this year to take a once in a lifetime trip with an adopted step mother in law who's been very very good to me and my wife!

Herr Squid; I've been for five consecutive years said:
Dave, you will be missed! :-(. Hope your trip is a great one.

Also, I must admit I had to draw a diagram of "adopted step mother in law." Also, may have to consider that as a future band name. :laugh:

Last edited:
Do I look like I'm Experienced?

Just heard this classic this morning on XM Sirius during the drive to work......

When and where is the PRS experience? Never mind, just figured it out (sorry I'm slow). I am now registered......hope you all don't mind a Yankee fan in the midst of O Land....right at the point of a potential pennant race.
Your avatar pic is awesome, BTW! I think you'll love it...it's hard not to be blown away by everything that going on at this event. It's amazing.

Made it to my 1st last year. Kept a low profile taking it all in but I enjoyed seeing some of you show your chops on the demo stage. Really great experience for guys who love PRS. It's a brilliant concept from a quality company. Looking forward to this Fall.

Dave, you will be missed! :-(. Hope your trip is a great one.

Also, I must admit I had to draw a diagram of "adopted step mother in law." Also, may have to consider that as a future band name. :laugh:

Thanks Steve.

I sometimes put "wicked" in her title, too just for fun.

I'll miss the gang, but I figure the 12 day Mediterranean cruise will not suck. :cheers:

Back