are the silver sky se models being changed?

sunshinewelly

the reason i ask is that these were in demand in the Uk at the beginning of the year and i was on a waiting list to get one. Now though they are being sold for £150 off the retail price at a number of uk online stores. Is there a maple version due out as i was not expecting to see these being discounted

I think supply has now started catching up to the demand. Plenty of new ones on reverb in all colors. 6 months ago the stone blue was nearly impossible to find. I would be shocked if they released a maple version this early. I sure wouldn’t complain if they released a roasted maple version for the holidays :p

in the uk the used prices are not much lower than the current new price ie £50 in it

used - £700
new £749

the reason i ask is that these were in demand in the Uk at the beginning of the year and i was on a waiting list to get one. Now though they are being sold for £150 off the retail price at a number of uk online stores. Is there a maple version due out as i was not expecting to see these being discounted
No-one outside of PRS really knows. About this time of year PRS does so some new product releases, so maybe stores are just clearing out some existing product, or as mentioned, supply has finally caught up with demand and that is the new street pricing (which we're not really supposed to discuss here for current models...)

I wish so.. an SE SS with an all maple neck:):)

Guitarmageddon is over. Economy tightening and the first hit is to entertainment. Move existing inventory. Move product. Move it now.

Back