Are PRSi the genre-hopping wonders as reported?

Boogie

Zombie Two, DFZ
Sure, you’ve seen Teles playing metal and EXP monsters playing jazz, but what of PRS? Who out there plays PRS models outside their usual comfort zone? Metal, Ska, baby metal, bluegrass, 50s;60s? Who is the genre-bender of the group? Pics and videos of your wicked twist of lawyer guitars doing nasty things in unusual places are required! Playing your PS in a Sh@t hole bar? Extra points. Get posting!

Kinda quiet in here, I guess I humor you in your quest to find the oddest PRS configuration here...... ... as if being a fusion head wasn't left field enough, how about technoEDM80'sthrowbackstylePRS?

-all PRS content
-Composed, arranged, & recorded this morning for you.

Last edited:
Kinda quiet in here, I guess I humor you in your quest to find the oddest PRS configuration here...... ... as if being fusion head wasn't left field enough, how about technoEDM80'sthrowbackstylePRS?

-all PRS content
-Composed, arranged, & record this morning for you.
Far out and flippin’ fantastic! We need to have a drink together…:cool:

Sofaking cool people. Go listen to this!

Hell, I guess I’ll post in my own thread. :rolleyes:

Don’t know what to call this and it’s a far cry from Huggy’s polished beauty, but it’s something. It was my warmup routine until Murray put super-evil distort-o bass licks to it. And Mike insisted on rushing the sh@t out of it…

Hell, I guess I’ll post in my own thread. :rolleyes:

Don’t know what to call this and it’s a far cry from Huggy’s polished beauty, but it’s something. It was my warmup routine until Murray put super-evil distort-o bass licks to it. And Mike insisted on rushing the sh@t out of it…

KILLER!! Dude the lead singer looks like he is ready to throat punch people...and I dig it!

P.S. Mr. Clean stole the show!!

Back