Archtop Demo

Not so much too much trouble, as I just suck at taking pictures. I'll post if I work up the nerve, because the SC-J is gorgeous. Doesn't look at all like any of the ones you find on the net, because it's transparent black with a brass-colored Bigsby. And yes, I have favourite others, but they're...uh...other brands. Nothing fancy (Ibanez, Schecter Jazz 7, Gretsch), though.

thanks for the response...so cool hearing about your collection and great that you have so many guitars you enjoy!

Man, what a great Demo!
Love those models, and you played all the licks I would have wanted to hear on that!
Can't wait for your next video!
Cheers,
Korinafan

thanks so much for checking this out & I really appreciate your kind post!

Great demo Dale, and I always enjoy your playing!

I have nearly the same guitar, but mine's an Archtop Jazz edition which has a spruce top (very resonant BTW) and the piezo option. Such a fun, versatile guitar to play.

Great demo Dale, and I always enjoy your playing!

I have nearly the same guitar, but mine's an Archtop Jazz edition which has a spruce top (very resonant BTW) and the piezo option. Such a fun, versatile guitar to play.

thanks for the kind words & sharing about your guitar..I’m sure it’s wonderful! I would love to see/hear one with a spruce top like yours - very cool PRS offered that option. Thanks again!

Love your demo and I've shared it on FB.
I think the video was shot simply using camera mic. Am I correct?

thanks for the kind words and sharing it to FB...appreciated!
That is one helluva' git fiddle! Thanks for sharing, with style, both the details and the sounds of that beauty!! I will NOT however thank you for the bloated feeling that GAS is now giving me!!! DAAAMN YOOOOU DAAAAAAALE!!!!

haha! Well when your in KY stop by we’ll put some miles on it brother! Thx for the kind post - your friend, dale

Dale, very nice playing! I also play Misty but I do it differently. It is my beta song though when I'm looking for that perfect tone.
Your guitar sounded lovely.
Just have to find one I guess.. heck it might take me to my NEXT 75 birthday! lol

Question, if I can't find a suitable spruce top hollowbody what should I get instead? I mean there must be something that will work near equally well ?

Question, if I can't find a suitable spruce top hollowbody what should I get instead? I mean there must be something that will work near equally well ?

Dale, very nice playing! I also play Misty but I do it differently. It is my beta song though when I'm looking for that perfect tone.
Your guitar sounded lovely.
Just have to find one I guess.. heck it might take me to my NEXT 75 birthday! lol

Hello Bob, thank you sir for the kind post. I'd love to hear your arrangement of Misty!

This PRS has a Maple top and i think that is another suitable wood top choice for an AT guitar. It's been used by many very reputable builders for sure.

Going to let this one go...tough decision but I have a daughter getting married. If your interested we can discuss terms:)

Back