Archtop and Hollowbody pics

What a bunch of beautiful guitars. This is probably the one I regret selling the most ... HB Spruce piezo with old birds ...

Hollowbody015.jpg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;20919 said:
Jealous!!! I was thinking about an Artist pack HB2 myself. What did you choose for options/color?

My specs: HBII Artist, Amber Black, Artist grade Flame Maple top & back, East Indian rosewood neck, Ebony fretboard, nickel hardware, 53/10 pickups!!! I love the IRW necks on the Modern Eagles, should be sweet.

My specs: HBII Artist, Amber Black, Artist grade Flame Maple top & back, East Indian rosewood neck, Ebony fretboard, nickel hardware, 53/10 pickups!!! I love the IRW necks on the Modern Eagles, should be sweet.

That's going to be fantastic!

This thread is pure candy. I'm diggin; that Archtop, Flame Top.

David,

your sunburst with piezzo ( middle pic ) is REALLY TOP !!!

... I'm an hollowbody addict too , bad pic from phone but anyway :

00013.jpg

god, I've troubles with my post :(

only wish to specify that the "Santana Yellow HB artist package" has some 68 gibby black label patent pending ... and so is a 335 killer :) ( ah, if Larry Carlton wish, at least to try one ... )

and the other one has ... Tom Holmes pups ... not bad either :) May be more modern, less 'vintage' .

... Honestly I like both ;)

HB ;)

God, I've troubles with my post :(

only wish to specify that the "Santana Yellow HB artist package" has some 68 gibby black label patent pending ... and so is a 335 killer :) ( ah, if Larry Carlton wish, at least to try one ... )

and the other one has ... Tom Holmes pups ... not bad either :) May be more modern, less 'vintage' .

... Honestly I like both ;)

HB ;)

1999 ATII Violin Amber Sunburst. I wanted to buy a McCarty and Merri-Jo wanted me to buy this instead. Who was I to disagree?

PRS3.jpg

At first I was like :eek: then I was like :p... Then I played it and was like :adore: , now I'm just all :proud:.

prsps2817top800.jpg

prsps2817side800.jpg

prsps2817back.jpg

Here are my matched '98 AT and HB (posted this way back on the BAM board). And yes, I still have and play em'

PRS_ATHB3.jpg

Not that impressive in daylight, but....
DSC_0010-1.jpg

when you put it under the right light, something special....
HBI One-Off Purple Burst w/early uncovered 1957/2008's.
DSC_0057-1.jpg

Another HBI
DSC_0026.jpg

2012 Artist package, arrived yesterday.
IMG_0339-1.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

Last edited:
Back