Archon & Stealth 2X12 Cases?

pima651

I just purchased an Archon with a Stealth 2X12 Cab and was wondering if anyone has found a road case that fits them? I have a case from my Framus 2X12 Combo amp and the Stealth is 2" wider that the Framus. I'm sure I can have one custom made, but that will be expensive. Any ideas of companies that have worked with PRS on this? I'm sure the Archon will be easier to find one that works.

Thanks all....

I bought a custom case for an amp of mine from http://www.roadcasesusa.com several years ago ('05-'06, somewhere in there). Very affordable, in my opinion. They have several levels of heavy-duty-ness to suit your needs.

Mine is the basic Level 1 with 2" casters and is holding up very well. It hasn't been on a plane (not sure I'd trust the Level 1 for that), but it's been in the hands of movers a couple times and in/out of cars a bunch. I only give it light use, but feel confident it would hold up well in a band trailer.

Does it have to be a road case? I bought my main amp in 1999 and it took a beating the first few years I had it, until I bought a Tuki Cover for it. The condition hasn't really changed since I bought the cover, the cover is still in great shape, and I have done far more travelling with it since then.

I also have a spare practically new road case in my garage which fits my 2x12 (I don't use it), but I would need the measurements from yours. If it fits and you're interested, we could meet up in Casa Grande or something one day.

Does it have to be a road case? I bought my main amp in 1999 and it took a beating the first few years I had it, until I bought a Tuki Cover for it. The condition hasn't really changed since I bought the cover, the cover is still in great shape, and I have done far more travelling with it since then.

I also have a spare practically new road case in my garage which fits my 2x12 (I don't use it), but I would need the measurements from yours. If it fits and you're interested, we could meet up in Casa Grande or something one day.

Thanks for the offer John! The dimensions of the Stealth Cab is 11" Deep X 32" Wide (this is the killer) X 22" High. The head probably won't be an issue.

I bought a custom case for an amp of mine from http://www.roadcasesusa.com several years ago ('05-'06, somewhere in there). Very affordable, in my opinion. They have several levels of heavy-duty-ness to suit your needs.

Mine is the basic Level 1 with 2" casters and is holding up very well. It hasn't been on a plane (not sure I'd trust the Level 1 for that), but it's been in the hands of movers a couple times and in/out of cars a bunch. I only give it light use, but feel confident it would hold up well in a band trailer.

Thanks Garrett, I will give them a call and look into the price.

Thanks for the offer John! The dimensions of the Stealth Cab is 11" Deep X 32" Wide (this is the killer) X 22" High. The head probably won't be an issue.
Bummer! I know for a fact his is too wide for the case I have. Too bad, the thing just sits there collecting dust, taking up space.

Great thread. I'd like a proper fitting case for the head as well. I was hoping it might be MK V dimensions, but no go.

Back