Approximately, how long does it take for the PTC to make repairs?

taliababa

I've sent my 2012 PRS Experience CU24 to have a couple of dings repaired. It was sent early November. Just curious if anyone could give me some idea what the typical wait time would be?

I've sent my 2012 PRS Experience CU24 to have a couple of dings repaired. It was sent early November. Just curious if anyone could give me some idea what the typical wait time would be?

It all depends on how busy they are and how invasive the work is. I would just shoot them an email and politely ask for an ETA - they're all great guys and very honest about work times: [email protected]

It all depends on how busy they are and how invasive the work is. I would just shoot them an email and politely ask for an ETA - they're all great guys and very honest about work times: [email protected]

Thanks for the reply man, I just emailed Matt to get an ETA. Here are photos of the damage that needed repair:

Some crappy photos of this beauty:

No problem. Thats a gorgeous guitar man! Loving the flamey neck and huge chevron top!

That is a good looking guitar. I am very sure you will be pleased with the results of the PTC, even if it does take a little longer than you would have hoped for.

PTC had my custom 24 for alittle over two months thats right two months,now keep in mind i told matt to take his time on it,as he explained to me that they were very busy.and when i had got it back i ran around the house as if i was on fire. they not only fixed the crack and dings,they went above and way beyound my Expectations it just looked beautiful. it looked so good i swear i thought they had mistakenly sent me a brand new guitar.the moral its worth the wait,and as far for there work,thats how they roll nothin but the best will due.
MATT U DA MAN.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS :pTC

Back