Apple Safari Issues?

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
Anyone else having issues using the "Reply With Quote" feature from an Apple running Safari?

I'm having the same problem from my iPhone. Might be time to nudge James about a forum software upgrade.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;98072 said:
Anyone else having issues using the "Reply With Quote" feature from an Apple running Safari?

I'm having the same problem from my iPhone. Might be time to nudge James about a forum software upgrade.

Seems to be working for me on my IPad.

Reply with quote and adding media are borked for me using iOS devices.

Just got PM's and email from JustRob and Hopeful Sinner that they are having the same issues. Looks like James is out of the office until the 9th so I'll ask Shawn to elevate it to anyone he can for resolution.

~Hans

Having the same issue - mentioned it in another post, but wasn't going to ping anyone until tom'w.

I can't see the text when I try to edit my posts and I can't automatically add emoticons either.

I'm on a PC and things aren't working right. I can't add an image with the image button (but it works if I type the
) and when I try to edit a post, it delets whatever was originally there.

Something is totally a**holed. I suggest calling this guy. (Caution, language)

Last edited by a moderator:
this should be fixed now. let me know if you see any other anomalies. thanks!

Working good for me on the MacPro, was good all weekend too on the iPad...

Hmmm, lets try.

Back