Anyone with a prs roasted maple neck?

Loved it. Well, I didn't love that it was Pattern Thin. Moved it. Would jump again with a different neck carve. Roasted maple necks are my favorite.

o2GU3jc.jpg

LAKDiWy.jpg

qJWcdG1.jpg

V1iRkSr.jpg

Loved it. Well, I didn't love that it was Pattern Thin. Moved it. Would jump again with a different neck carve. Roasted maple necks are my favorite.

o2GU3jc.jpg

LAKDiWy.jpg

qJWcdG1.jpg

V1iRkSr.jpg
Agree completely. My Warmoth roasted maple neck+fb with jumbo frets and 59 carve (close to a WF) is a force to be reckoned with. I’d take that in the right PRS in a heartbeat.

o2GU3jc.jpg

LAKDiWy.jpg

qJWcdG1.jpg

V1iRkSr.jpg

Is patter thin same as old 90's regular? Got them on both my PRSs and I really feel no difference

That neck, tho :eek:

I think it was Wide Thin back then. It was a fantastic guitar. Hard to part with.

I was very sensitive to neck shape in my Fender years but not so with PRS, the thickness really do me very little now :) same time my Standard with pattern seems to resonate a notch better. May be one piece body or matured wood... I don't know. I love them same

Those necks are incredible! I have been trying to find one to try out but no luck around town. I might have to just spring for a new one and ask forgiveness afterwards!

Back