Anyone seen David Gilmour played this PRS?

FunkyFreeman

Moo Panuwat
My friend got this rare photo somewhere. It looks like Gilmour is playing a PRS guitar. I tried to Google this but couldn't see any related results.

Anyone has seen this before? What concert? What PRS model?
Thanks!

nzbz2Mr.jpg)
nzbz2Mr.jpg

Guys, after taking a careful, closer look, I begin to think that this guitar is NOT a PRS. Here's why:

- The maple top looks too flat and thin for a PRS
- Headstock looks a bit different than PRS's; in this picture the scoop looks too shallow and both headstock ends seem to be at the same length.
- tuning poles are different in shape from PRS Phase tuners.
- I don't see black locking bolts on tuner posts.
- I don't see serial number writing on the end of the headstock. Yes this area in the picture is out-of-focus, but at least it should be presented, even in blurry form.

Maybe I am totally wrong. Someone can shade some light on this.

Do you think he had to use the F strap?! ;)

(Contractually obliged!)

He’s not averse to using several different guitars.

It should be captioned:

“What the heck are these three extra frets doing here?!”:D

Last edited:
Guys, after taking a careful, closer look, I begin to think that this guitar is NOT a PRS. Here's why:

- The maple top looks too flat and thin for a PRS
- Headstock looks a bit different than PRS's; in this picture the scoop looks too shallow and both headstock ends seem to be at the same length.
- tuning poles are different in shape from PRS Phase tuners.
- I don't see black locking bolts on tuner posts.
- I don't see serial number writing on the end of the headstock. Yes this area in the picture is out-of-focus, but at least it should be presented, even in blurry form.

Maybe I am totally wrong. Someone can shade some light on this.

LALALALAICANTHEARYOULALALA...No closer looking...nope...to late...c'mon man, ya just can't make me pee myself, then follow-up with all that self doubt...naw man!

I mean my all time guitar hero finally rocking my all time favorite brand!!!!???? Fogetaboutit!

I know this much...if a DG Signiture ever became a reality, I would be willing to sell a kidney, an eye, even my testicle(s) well, I mean, if my wife lets me have them from her purse...oh yeah, those babies are going to the highest bidder...:eek:o_O

LALALALAICANTHEARYOULALALA...No closer looking...nope...to late...c'mon man, ya just can't make me pee myself, then follow-up with all that self doubt...naw man!

I mean my all time guitar hero finally rocking my all time favorite brand!!!!???? Fogetaboutit!

I know this much...if a DG Signiture ever became a reality, I would be willing to sell a kidney, an eye, even my testicle(s) well, I mean, if my wife lets me have them from her purse...oh yeah, those babies are going to the highest bidder...:eek:o_O

“Gingergeddon-it”

Hum along with it!:p

I Googled around for "David Gilmour tuxedo" and found very little useful info. He seems to have been at a couple of events maybe around 2013 or 2014 wearing a tux with no beard. He's had a beard since about 2015 - though he may have shaved it off recently, I suppose.

Could have been a "Private event". Weird.

Back