ANYONE INTERESTED IN LAYING DOWN A VOCAL??

PRSWILL

This is my band mix page- I have a cover song by 38 special- "Somebody Like You" pretty much in the box, without a vocal. I don't have the range for it and am looking for someone who'd like to have some fun playing with it. The hope would be to send you either a very high quality MP3, or a Stereo Wave file (44.1/16bit) that you can use to lay a separate , DRY lead vocal- no back-up vocals (we have those) in a mono wav file that I can import into my Protools session and blend into the mix! This is just for fun- but i'd send you back a fully mastered version wfor your personal enjoyment when it's finished. If you're interested, PM me! Thanks, Will

I know some wonderful vocalists that I use in my advertising tracks, but you'd have to pay them a reasonable session fee. If you'd like some names, though, PM me, happy to share!

There was a time I could pull it off. But, i have sadly lost my ability to control my pitch. I start out ok, then my ears do weird things and I wind up in a high falcetto thinking i am still on pitch. So, i quit singing. That would have been fun though.

Timeline- well I’d like to finish in the next 6 weeks. Just cuz it’s the crappiest time of year here in Minnesota so I will be playing a lot in the studio. Once things thaw out, my time on recording gets diverted into other stuff.

Just a DRY, mono vocal - 44.1/16 bit - wave file I want to put you “in the room” effect wise without outside influence of effects . You can either grab the track off of my band mix site, or PM me and I will send you a high quality , stereo wave file ( probably a link to a drop box file) - these files are large!! Looking forward to it! Love a good long distance collaboration! Actually want to try a couple more like that!

Just a DRY, mono vocal - 44.1/16 bit - wave file I want to put you “in the room” effect wise without outside influence of effects . You can either grab the track off of my band mix site, or PM me and I will send you a high quality , stereo wave file ( probably a link to a drop box file) - these files are large!! Looking forward to it! Love a good long distance collaboration! Actually want to try a couple more like that!

I will do my best for you.

I work weekdays, so earliest I can do anything would be over the next couple of weekends.

I’ll try taking the track off your band mix. If I have any problems I’ll message you.

Back