Anyone here doing the indoor skydiving?

38Roars

Bless the Blues
IFly just built a Tunnel in Austin,
So a friend from Seattle that's really into it is here for the weekend and Bev and I are going to give it a go...

We took the kids to the one in Orlando several years ago but the line was HUGE so didn't get to do it. If I had the chance again, I'd do it in a heartbeat! Sorta like being sucked up in a tornado without the nasty free fall.

I dont think we have an indoor facility near me but down the road is the old Grumman plane factory and they have been doing skydiving out of there!

There's an indoor skydiving center in Perris, Ca about 30 minutes from where I live. Never been there, but It seems to be a well known place. I I've heard they shot a few movie scenes there as well. I need to check it out!

Here is a pic of the Tunnel....
I will report back over the weekend on this..
3FBD443C-2A3B-465A-BB63-6073AE012570-10919-00000FB51A2F5B42_zps78a27cd3.jpg

There's an indoor skydiving center in Perris, Ca about 30 minutes from where I live. Never been there, but It seems to be a well known place. I I've heard they shot a few movie scenes there as well. I need to check it out!

I worked at Perris on the weekends as a Jumpmaster for about 10 years!

The IFLY tunnel looks like fun! And you don't have to pack up a parachute after! ;)

Be worth checking out! :D

There's an indoor skydiving and skiing centre in Manchester. I checked out the prices when I bought my bike from the bike shop in the complex. Looks cool but not cheap.

manchester.jpg

Maybe one day...

Back