Anyone heading to the Peach Festival in PA this weekend?

WD 3D

Green is the new blue...
Leaving for there now myself... can't wait to see Dickie Betts again and really looking forward to both Little Feat/Moe.doing all of Waiting for Columbus and Warren and friends doing Dark Side of the Mule. I'll have some sort of PRS gear on every day (hat, shirt). Say hi if you see me.

Bill

I saw a YouTube of Dickie playing at one of his recent shows. It was honestly heartbreaking. He made ME sound good in comparison and I'm toward the low end of mediocre. I hope it was just rust and maybe he's getting it together as he tours. Or maybe he was a bit "under the weather" that night. In any case, the festival looks like a great lineup (Phil Lesh is even heading east for this one!) and here's hoping Dickie is back up closer to par. The weather in eastern PA is freaking beautiful right now and it should stay cool through the weekend, but could be some rain this weekend. I'm not going, but it looks like a great time. Enjoy!

-Ray

PRS sighting... didn’t realize the entire band Pigeons Playing Ping Pong were PRS brothers. Really enjoyed their Funk jam set last night.

Back