Anyone have pictures of an SE 245 in Vintage Yellow?

Zatx

Zat, Zat, he's our man!
Tobacco Sunburst seems to be all the rage right now (much to the chagrin of Serg), but does anyone have any real world pictures of the SE 245 in Vintage Yellow?

Thanks!

Tobacco Sunburst seems to be all the rage right now (much to the chagrin of Serg), but does anyone have any real world pictures of the SE 245 in Vintage Yellow?

FWIW, I don't know how "real world" they are, but Sweetwater has some pictures up:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SE245VY

I think this may be a new(-ish) color for the SE 245, so it's possible nobody here has one yet.

Yeah I saw the ones at Sweetwater and the color looks very orange, which I really like, but not sure if that's how they actually look out in the world. Interestingly enough they must have sold the one they had in stock as earlier this morning there was the more detailed view of a serial numbered one.

After I read this thread earlier, I googled for VY SE245 and found a few images, including some on Reverb.com. But only one that looked like a typical owner's photo. Um, they look yellow enough to me...

The fine folks (Paul) over at Sweetwater were happy to fulfill my request of taking a couple pictures of their Vintage Yellow 245. It is definitely more orange than yellow, which I really like. It also seems to be affected greatly by whatever the available light source is.

I really like the top color, but the red on the back isn't not to my taste.

15165879047_25fd45dd80_c.jpg

15352385515_115c90325f_c.jpg

(much to the chagrin of Serg),

I don't dislike tobacco burst, and I never feel embarrassed or humiliated over other peoples aesthetic choices.... well, maybe for them. :girl:

BTW I don't know why they call this VY when it's clearly amber...Oh, and I like amber too.

Back