Anyone have a recent experience with Keith Robson of Robson Tuners?

jchix

I sent Keith my tuners for repair back in May and still don't have them back. He has not responded to my emails or Facebook messages either. I spend $500 on those tuners and have the feeling that I will never see them again. :mad:

I'm not sure if he is out of business, or deliberately screwing me over. Anyone have a direct experience to share that is hopefully better than mine?

Old thread and am curious what happened, but I recently purchased a '10 Angelus with these tuners and am curious about replacements. Looks like the Robson website's no longer up?

Old thread and am curious what happened, but I recently purchased a '10 Angelus with these tuners and am curious about replacements. Looks like the Robson website's no longer up?
That'd be a shame, they're great machines, and the ones made in the UK came on my first Tonare.

PRS and Robson did a joint venture to create tuners that I think were made by Gotoh; I believe that's what came on my PS acoustic.

They're very nice, but I thought the UK ones were finished with a little more attention to detail, though it's not by much.

I’ve been trying to find a replacement. These on Gotoh’s site seem to be the only ones which look similar. I’m going to reach out to PRS this week.

That'd be a shame, they're great machines, and the ones made in the UK came on my first Tonare.

PRS and Robson did a joint venture to create tuners that I think were made by Gotoh; I believe that's what came on my PS acoustic.

They're very nice, but I thought the UK ones were finished with a little more attention to detail, though it's not by much.

I did confirm from PRS the ones on the PS acoustics come from Gotoh now.

Back