Anyone going to the PRS event at Pitbull Audio in San Diego?

T-Rex

Just wondering if there was anyone else in San Diego area planning to go this particular event. It’s Thursday evening. I plan on taking my husband and kid. Should I bring my guitars to get signed by Paul?

Just wondering if there was anyone else in San Diego area planning to go this particular event. It’s Thursday evening. I plan on taking my husband and kid. Should I bring my guitars to get signed by Paul?

I think the usual advice is to take control cavity covers. Easier to transport and you have the choice of him signing them front or back, so they can be discreet or on show.

But the same PRSh mojo isn't transferred unless the cover is on the guitar at the time of signing. Plus, I feel better saying that since I lugged my guitar a couple weeks ago for just such a thing.

Maybe I will take pictures of my guitars and bring them with the covers. It might be easier than lugging two instruments and a toddler. Also be easier and quicker for an escape if my kid needs to leave (hopefully not she likes music and guitars).

Oh man.we are going to be in San D sat through wed.

Missed it by that much.

Darn that happened to me two years ago. Was visiting family and found out an event was going to happen right after I left. I super disappointed .

This will be the first PRS event I will attend.

Maybe I will take pictures of my guitars and bring them with the covers. It might be easier than lugging two instruments and a toddler. Also be easier and quicker for an escape if my kid needs to leave (hopefully not she likes music and guitars).
Plus it leaves your hands free to carry a new one home!!!

I've never been to a prs event...........yet.

Back