Anyone Else Having Intonation Problems With Zach Meyers 594 Guitar

rayjbee

Bringing mine to a local luthier tomorrow. Can I expect this problem to be solved with a setup? I trust my guy to be competent.

I’ve had about 6 of them. Never met one I couldn’t intonate. I’m sure a luthier can handle it.

If a saddle is back as far as it can go like my low E is, what is the recourse?

I have a Zach Myers Ultra Rare Super Limited Edition with a 24.5 scale that is no longer in production that is perfectly intonated. For sale. $7500. Because it’s out of production. And Ultra Rare. And Super Limited. And blue.

Truss rod first. Then set your action. Then use the set screws for the post on the bridge. Then intonate individually. Should really help you out. Your luthier can do it

Did you put on new strings first? Old strings can have intonation problems sometimes. I have also had individual brand new strings that wouldn’t intimate correctly. It’s very weird when it happens.

If a saddle is back as far as it can go like my low E is, what is the recourse?
What tuning and strings are you using?

Did you put on new strings first? Old strings can have intonation problems sometimes. I have also had individual brand new strings that wouldn’t intimate correctly. It’s very weird when it happens.
Also, this is very true.

Just got it back and we're in business. I do think I may go to10's instead of 9's. I tend to grab the neck a bit harder and I've been used to 10's on my strat forever. Anyone else using 10's rather than the 9's it comes with? I appreciate all the help.

Back