Anyone else get real sick this winter?

clcwarlock

I have had, what I thought was a bad cold for the last two weeks, suddenly Thursday night turned into a double ear infection. I have never had this before although my little girl has. Well it sucks not being able to hearits like i got ear plugs in both ears. I went to the doctor Friday and got Medicine but its still bad. Can't wait for spring.

I've got one ear blocked and have to stand on the far left side of the stage. The other day, I couldn't hear any bass sounds during the gig, which was good for my flute tuning, but it sucked regarding the overall experience...

I have had, what I thought was a bad cold for the last two weeks, suddenly Thursday night turned into a double ear infection. I have never had this before although my little girl has. Well it sucks not being able to hearits like i got ear plugs in both ears. I went to the doctor Friday and got Medicine but its still bad. Can't wait for spring.

-Was off of work for a week with a very bad cold / sinus infection. Just started back today. I feel like crap and can't hear a thing out of my right ear. I'm just hoping the medicine finally kicks in.

Not this winter but last winter (January 15th 2012) I got so sick I changed my entire lifestyle, when a Neurosurgeon says "you have 5 brain tumours" it kind of scares you into making changes. fortunately they are all benign and the meds I'm on allow me to live a normal and active life,and the last checkup they have all reduced greatly so they are saying if they continue to reduce and the brain chemistry remains stabilised they can reduce the dosage of the meds. I gave up smoking almost immediately and a couple of months later started cycling, I feel more alive now than what I have ever done in the past 39 years.

Thanks for the get well wishes and comments. I am back to work today after being in bed for 4 days. I still cant hear out of my left ear but the pain is gone.My right ear is about 75% working. My sinuses have started to feel better also, not 100% but better each day. I am going to an ear doctor next Monday. I guess Ill just have to turn everything up louder until then.

Back