Anyone can have a black rig...

TMeury

Ah jeez.
RIG_1.jpg

That would be my Granddaughters perfect rig to learn to play guitar with ... Sweet as hell...

That's fantastic! Where'd you get the pink cab? I see the logo, but don't recognize it.

I suppose I could custom order one from Mesa-Boogie.

Last edited:
Nice!! I just ordered a Mark V 25 to go with my Port City cab as well!
Mine are just bland, though.....

Kevin

Nice!! I just ordered a Mark V 25 to go with my Port City cab as well!
Mine are just bland, though.....

Kevin
How do you like your Port City cab? I'm thinking that's where I want to get my next cab, but I've never been able to try one.

Also, I grew up with Nathan, the guy who makes all their amps and pedals. Really nice guy and a great guitarist!

How do you like your Port City cab? I'm thinking that's where I want to get my next cab, but I've never been able to try one.

Also, I grew up with Nathan, the guy who makes all their amps and pedals. Really nice guy and a great guitarist!
I only have the 1x12 OS, but I ABSOLUTELY love it. Very full sounding, and remarkable bass for the size. I couldn't recommend this more highly. I ordered it with a WGS veteran speaker which I liked, but did not love. Replaced it with a WGS Retro 30, and I'm in hog heaven!!

Kevin

That would be my Granddaughters perfect rig to learn to play guitar with ... Sweet as hell...

Hahaha! My friend said it looks like the perfect rig for an 8 year old girl. I'm not even offended!

That's fantastic! Where'd you get the pink cab? I see the logo, but don't recognize it.

I suppose I could custom order one from Mesa-Boogie.

Cab is a Port City. If you haven't heard of them, definitely check them out (http://www.portcityamps.com/). Great amps as well! I used to work there so, I was able to score some oddball stuff. I've got an oversize lime green 4x12 as well. It's pretty wild.

I only have the 1x12 OS, but I ABSOLUTELY love it. Very full sounding, and remarkable bass for the size. I couldn't recommend this more highly. I ordered it with a WGS veteran speaker which I liked, but did not love. Replaced it with a WGS Retro 30, and I'm in hog heaven!!

Kevin
Very cool. I was looking at a Vert 2x12 OS with Vintage 30s to pair with an Archon 50w

Back