Anybody seen this?

With a little more content PRS could just leverage it into a cable channel. These threads are better than anything on TV anyway.

I'm going to show this comment to Paul and try togotiate a pay raise. LOL

I'm here for ya, Shawn. I'd ditch Comcast and gladly subscribe!

You guys should set up some of those live feed cameras around the factory for us to drool over all day...

"Tonight's top story: analysts fear the worst as certain sectors experience an unprecedented decline in workplace productivity. Investigators remain puzzled by the endless chains of unanswered emails and telephone clients mysteriously left waiting on hold..."

"Tonight's top story: analysts fear the worst as certain sectors experience an unprecedented decline in workplace productivity. Investigators remain puzzled by the endless chains of unanswered emails and telephone clients mysteriously left waiting on hold..."

Are you in the voice-over business? You're hired

Are you in the voice-over business? You're hired

Pops was, but I did the music retail gig. It's been years since I saw a studio, and never cut anything professionally -- I'd just write and read some short tv copy at the local cable station to save the shop owner a few bucks. Anything else is just rattling around from whatever I soaked up via osmosis.

Still, if I can offer anything that'd help, I'd be glad to. It's all I've been able to do to not send love letters to the Wood Library.

I suspect PRS TV would ideally have a soundtrack of wah-drenched guitar. And I'm sure there'd be nudity, at least with some viewers.

Back