Anybody knows which exact model this guitar is?

Timo Wendel

8133118884_e2f18523d2_c.jpg

I saw a Alice Cooper concert in year 2012 and Orianthi played this floyd guitar. I read that the floyd custom was released at 2014. Is this a special run and does it have different pickups? The newer ones have Ms but i could never try one out. She has another one but with covered pickups

Since Orianthi was a PRS Artist in 2012 with a signature (SE) model, I wouldn't doubt they gave her a PS-like one off, since they were making the SE Torero design at the time, so Floyd Rose trems were available, I suppose.

I would guess it's a garden variety 2008 Cu24 (raised gold sticker logo and hollow birds scream 2008 to me) in antique white with the Floyd and the red splatters added aftermarket.

Or even St24, those were still around and would give that 80s Alice Cooper vibe.

It's a core Custom24 where Skitchy perfected his skills in retrofitting FloydRose trems right before he created my SCF ;)
Not sure, if it's an actual paint job or if something went terribly wrong when he was routing the cavities for the FR :p

Last edited:
I would guess it's a garden variety 2008 Cu24 (raised gold sticker logo and hollow birds scream 2008 to me) in antique white with the Floyd and the red splatters added aftermarket.
Nice thank you! It really looks like that. I think such guitar is very hard to find but maybe its pretty close to a new floyd custom 24. But i really like the look of this one.

I disagree, the birds are the current ones, the switch tells me post 2012. I do think it is a stock Cu24 Floyd with a one off paint job.

Back