Anybody else unable to share videos or use the "smiles"?

ScottR

If nobody saw it, it didn't happen.
Suddenly I'm unable to post YouTube videos or access anything on the toolbar at the top when posting? I may have done something to disable them? Anyone else having this problem?

Suddenly I'm unable to post YouTube videos or access anything on the toolbar at the top when posting? I may have done something to disable them? Anyone else having this problem?

Me 2. I can’t access any of the tool bar at the top. No emojis at the top (which SUCK anyway). I’ve have more issues with the “new improved” site than I did with the old one.

All of the toolbar is very faint and won’t allow me to click on it. However, it may be because I’m a computer moron.

Last edited:
Words work ok.
:cool: But, did you try the expandable 3 vertical dots to the left of the mountain?
Yep I've used it since the change happened. It just suddenly stopped working. You can still see the toolbar doing that, but it won't let you access the functions. Thanks any way my friend!

Me 2. I can’t access any of the tool bar at the top. No emojis at the top (which SUCK anyway). I’ve have more issues with the “new improved” than I did with the old one.

All of the toolbar is very faint and won’t allow me to click on it. However, it may be because I’m a computer moron.

It blows! Glad it isn't just me.

Yeah the emojis stink too. But at least I found the "love button" so there is that. :)

And you're not alone on the computer moron part either...my people!

I think I found a way to bypass the toolbar for the emojis. Just scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen and click on help, at the top of the page click "smiles" and there is a key for each one. Still haven't figured out how to post a video/pic? Sucks.

They say it’s hard to find.
Nah!

71t+CNbC1-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Me 2. I can’t access any of the tool bar at the top. No emojis at the top (which SUCK anyway). I’ve have more issues with the “new improved” than I did with the old one.

Dooood! You can just copy and paste the link straight to the main body of your post and it'll work. I think? It worked when I shared a video just now. Woo hoo!

Back