Anybody else still waiting on a Black Paisley CAD Amp

south89

I placed an order for a black paisley custom 50 with matching 2x12 about 2 or 3 months ago and nothing yet. So I was just wondering if anybody else on here has placed any similar orders and still waiting. I emailed pusher and it was supposed to be in final assembly 2 to 3 weeks ago. Maybe I'm just being impatient.:dontknow:

Oooohhh. Can't wait for you guys to get 'em. Please tell me someone went with a charcoal maple face.

Can't wait to see these. Wish there were more tone demos of the Custom on the web.

yea I can't wait either. I talked to a friend when I was at factory to spec out my PS and he said I would be very happy with the custom and he knows what I run as far as amps. I'm just trying to get more info on where it is in the process like I said. When I was there people were telling me they saw it and it looked very cool and then I talked to pusher and he said it was in final assembly so hopefully I will be able to let you all know SOON .

I placed an order for a black paisley custom 50 with matching 2x12 about 2 or 3 months ago and nothing yet. So I was just wondering if anybody else on here has placed any similar orders and still waiting. I emailed pusher and it was supposed to be in final assembly 2 to 3 weeks ago. Maybe I'm just being impatient.:dontknow:

I got mine a month ago :dontknow:

Hehehe..................... Just kidding Matt :tongue: :tongue:

I got mine a month ago :dontknow:

Hehehe..................... Just kidding Matt :tongue: :tongue:

Quit toying with my emotions Mark everybody in the neighborhood already thinks I'm nuts everytime the brown truck drives by both me and the dog go chasing after it:laugh:
:biggrin::biggrin::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Be patient, I waited nearly a year for my custom covered cabinet. (But to be fair, the CAD program didn't exist when I ordered it and I had to wait for them to set it up).

Any updates? I just missed out on a 2nd hand 2 Channel Custom and need to console myself by saying "you can get a black paisley one with matching cab later on down the track"...

A NAD from one of you guys would really help! :)

I ordered a gold paisley custom with charcoal front. Was quoted 8 weeks until delivery.

Back