Anybody else still getting this annoying message?

I don’t get it often, but once it grabs your attempted post, you may as well move on to something else... it ain’t letting go. I fought that battle a while back. And lost.

I don’t get it often, but once it grabs your attempted post, you may as well move on to something else... it ain’t letting go. I fought that battle a while back. And lost.

^^Same

I tried sending a thank you smiley emoji to Taco Bell, but then realized I needed some Depends quick. The emoji had no effect on my stomach. Then I jogged for a mile or so and got thinner. My geriatric nurse said it was the smarter thing to do.

I haven't seen it in a while, except when I try to edit a post with embedded image links. Then I get it every single time.

can we pinpoint when this is happening so that I can find a solution? @DougUSMC you said when you edit a post with embedded image links....the same post or is that true for any post you edit with embedded image links?

can we pinpoint when this is happening so that I can find a solution? @DougUSMC you said when you edit a post with embedded image links....the same post or is that true for any post you edit with embedded image links?

It's been both sporadic and inconsistent for me. I had it when I was posting images in my Experience 2020 thread - no quotes, no emojis. Seemed to be triggered by one image - as I recall (it has been two months!), when that image was included w/other images, I got the error. By itself, no issue. That post is #9 in this thread - https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/experience-prs-2020-a-nonartist’s-artist’s-rendition.43401/.

Other times, it's been when there are emojis in the post, usually as a reply. Most of the time, removing the emoji eliminates the error.

It's been both sporadic and inconsistent for me. I had it when I was posting images in my Experience 2020 thread - no quotes, no emojis. Seemed to be triggered by one image - as I recall (it has been two months!), when that image was included w/other images, I got the error. By itself, no issue. That post is #9 in this thread - https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/experience-prs-2020-a-nonartist’s-artist’s-rendition.43401/.

Other times, it's been when there are emojis in the post, usually as a reply. Most of the time, removing the emoji eliminates the error.
I'll add to this; I've had it happen when trying to copy/paste info. For example, I was typing up a NGD and wanted to include some info from, I think, Sweetwater. I copy/paste that info into my post, hit post reply, and got that error. It took some time, but I finally figured out that if I took that copy/paste part out, I could post without getting the error. Other times, it's been when trying to reply to a post, and I attempting to add a photo.

With respect to the NGD thread, I have found that typing up my post in a Word doc, and then copy/paste works without issue. I started doing it this way cuz it was a pain to type all of that up only to lose it all.

test

finale.jpg

test

their thank yous, from left to right

That's how I had to post it. But when I tried posting that w/another of the pics, I'd get the error.

it's the "from" in that post that is causing the error. "From" is a clause in MySQL and the server thinks someone is trying to inappropriately access or inject raw SQL into the database. I thought I had fixed this before! Stand by...

Sure, let me see if it happens.
Adding a pic now...
CrIGeq6.jpg

Saving after editing the pic...

EDIT: I posted the pic, then edited the post and changed the pic, didn't get the error. This edit comment is my second edit to the post, we'll see if it throws the error. I will NOT edit again if it works, I WILL add another post to display any error I get.

it's the "from" in that post that is causing the error. "From" is a clause in MySQL and the server thinks someone is trying to inappropriately access or inject raw SQL into the database. I thought I had fixed this before! Stand by...

That was the issue with my recent post regards posting images. My content contained several instances using the "Fr**" word and the server kept generating the server error. Dollars to donuts this post will be rejected as well since your quote contains the "Fr**" word...

Actually, that one made it through...

Back