Anybody else hitting the beach?

Yep and it should be packed at the North Padre Island Seashore this weekend.

There's going to be A LOT of bodies on the beach for sure.

south-padre-island-beach.jpg

shutterstock_669246565.jpg

Last edited:
Whoever approved a gray beach towel with black birds dominating 50 % of the towel has probably not been to a beach or swimming pool. Doesn't say "summer time" and "having fun", imho.

Whoever approved a gray beach towel with black birds dominating 50 % of the towel has probably not been to a beach or swimming pool. Doesn't say "summer time" and "having fun", imho.

Replace the birds with beer and tacos?

It's preventative. Birds don't sh!t on their own kind. So your stuff is safe on this towel.

exactly, plus I can vouch for this, having owned bright red and white cars for years, they love to crap on bright colored stuff.

So, if you're idea of fun is laying on the beach on a bright colored towel and having seagulls crap on you, then this is not a fun towel. For the rest of us, who have our own eccentricities but not that one, this towel will be great.

Ok, honestly it won't go with my Nautica beach chairs or umbrella because they're very brightly colored. So how about a bright blue one? :p

exactly, plus I can vouch for this, having owned bright red and white cars for years, they love to crap on bright colored stuff.

So, if you're idea of fun is laying on the beach on a bright colored towel and having seagulls crap on you, then this is not a fun towel. For the rest of us, who have our own eccentricities but not that one, this towel will be great.

Ok, honestly it won't go with my Nautica beach chairs or umbrella because they're very brightly colored. So how about a bright blue one? :p

Whale blue? What could be a more perfect beach towel?

Back