Any women on this forum?

Yes, Steve Morse with the Dixie Dregs (now Deep Purple - he's so awesome with them!). Would have been 1979.

Oh, I wasn’t here yet (1979). that’s why I don’t know them.

I will check him out.

Sigh....Whipper Snapper!

Dixie Dregs...Google says he played the Strat Lead on this tune

Deep Purple

Lol. I’m a whipper snapper!

:p

Cool songs.

I put 1960s style formvar pups in that ‘Lead/Mongrel’ (couldn’t get the pups that came with it out of it fast enough) and it sounds like the strattiest strat I’ve ever heard now.

Lol. I’m a whipper snapper!

:p

Cool songs.

I put 1960s style formvar pups in that ‘Lead/Mongrel’ (couldn’t get the pups that came with it out of it fast enough) and it sounds like the strattiest strat I’ve ever heard now.

Until you get yer mitts on a Silver Sky.

Until you get yer mitts on a Silver Sky.

Hmmmm. See. I don’t know man.

I can’t see myself having a DC3 and a SS. I’ve gotta catch a SS at Dave’s and it will be a while until one comes in that ain’t spoken for (unless I can convince T to save me a Red one behind the counter). In the meantime, I’ve got this beast (with a maple neck for less than a 3rd of the price) AND a DC3. Those two will keep me pacified for a minute.

Hmmmm. See. I don’t know man.

I can’t see myself having a DC3 and a SS. I’ve gotta catch a SS at Dave’s and it will be a while until one comes in that ain’t spoken for (unless I can convince T to save me a Red one behind the counter). In the meantime, I’ve got this beast (with a maple neck for less than a 3rd of the price) AND a DC3. Those two will keep me pacified for a minute.
Ya, you’ve got good coverage.
But one day, you’ll be there, and they’ll have one, and you’ll have to try it.
Then anything could happen.

Back