Any women on this forum?

I've never heard it referred to as my "question" before. :confused:

Jumbo? Yes.

Uh oh.

This thread must win some type of award for the various twists turns roundabouts and detours we've taken into the forest, dark side, puddles, and back again.

Surely, we won something. Lol.

Frets?

yes, there are jumbo frets.

But there are also tiny little 'fretless wonder' frets.

I've never liked the little ones. There's nothing 'wonderful' about them.

:confused:

Uh oh.

This thread must win some type of award for the various twists turns roundabouts and detours we've taken into the forest, dark side, puddles, and back again.

Frets?

Well before Christmas @Shawn@PRS promised is all PRS hoodies to celebrate his ENGD! :p

Uh oh.

Frets?

Agreed. I hate small frets. On guitars.

Uh oh.

Frets?

I am not touching this one.......at all. It's a huge softball just waiting to get hit out of the park....but I ain't gonna go there!

Well, yeah. Alan came close. I'll just leave it like this; so, you're saying the difference between 22 frets and 24 frets does matter?

Yes.

Sometimes 24 frets is better, sometimes 22 frets is just right. It depends on the day, the song, the melody, and what kind of music you are trying to make.

A 4 fret guitar aint cool though. Theres just not enough frets to make music with.

o_O

At the same time, a 30 fret guitar would not be fun either. I'd buy a 4 fret guitar before I'd get a 30 fret one. I'm not trying to die playing guitar. Death by too many frets.

Back