Any women on this forum?

Ok @Cocorosa you will now have realised that a thread on here gets derailed within about 5-7 replies!

Yes, I’m most often to blame!!

The title of the thread might be intimidating, but it’s good to know that there’s someone on here with “b&!!$”, so to speak! Well enough of them to stick their head above the “parapet”.

@sergiodeblanc (2nd most notable pink chaps wearer!) is a lovely guy, his love of blue guitars is world renowned!o_O

@bodia wont encourage you to buy a thing!:p

And @ScottR only wears the strait jacket at weekends, because I’m wearing it during the week.:eek:

There’s a lot of knowledgeable people on here, good laughs and some amazing guitars. Overall there’s a level of respect that is unwritten.

One of the bands I play in has 11 of us. We can't get through a song without 83 derailments and a conversation about how much spray on glitter we have available for the next gig. I am trained to follow all threads simultaneously.

Not quite yet. Thanks to some really helpful replies on another thread, I am about to buy a guitar and that's quite enough for the moment. You guys might be quality but you are starting to cost me ;)
This forum is also world renowned for it's world class enablers.

On a serious note: Tell us more about yourself. What kind of music do you play? What guitars do you have now? Which one are you about ready to purchase? Are you a doctor, or a lawyer? :D

This forum is also world renowned for it's world class enablers.

On a serious note: Tell us more about yourself. What kind of music do you play? What guitars do you have now? Which one are you about ready to purchase? Are you a doctor, or a lawyer? :D

Ha! I am not a doctor, lawyer or dental nurse! I am a software designer who started playing timpani in a youth orchestra and then moved on to playing kit drums. The big band I'm in plays everything from electro swing to full on rock with a Brazilian style bateria. My other band is smaller and is more of a garage band. And the guitar I am making my mind up on tonight after months of trying every available PRS core guitar around is .... (cue drum roll) ........ a McCarty 594 P90 in black gold wrap. Which I am sure everyone here will try and talk me out of ..............

Coming right up.

VTfj0C4g.jpg

Ha! I am not a doctor, lawyer or dental nurse! I am a software designer who started playing timpani in a youth orchestra and then moved on to playing kit drums. The big band I'm in plays everything from electro swing to full on rock with a Brazilian style bateria. My other band is smaller and is more of a garage band. And the guitar I am making my mind up on tonight after months of trying every available PRS core guitar around is .... (cue drum roll) ........ a McCarty 594 P90 in black gold wrap. Which I am sure everyone here will try and talk me out of ..............
Ok, here’s how it goes.

The guitar arrives you post photos or else!

Health warning:

@sergiodeblanc and other have zero tolerance on this matter:D

Sounds like a good life!
I really like your guitar choice.

Back