Any tips to setting up a trem PRS...goin down to 9s finally...

Russ73

I guess I'm wondering if I need to remove a spring in the back...intonation adjustment I assume...my arthritis finally got the best of me ughhh...thx for any tips in advance ...

I put the 9s on both my Standard 22s, I just loosened the trem claw a bit on both, one of them came out great the other I need to raise the saddles a bit, intonation was spot on both after the change, very slinky now! I can bend up like a pro!

I'm trying to work up the nerve to install 8s on a guitar. Maybe even 7s if I can find any. But, I've already bought the 8s... which guitar should I start with.... maddening.

I put 8.5s on my Mira and dig em...thats what made me go-to 9s on the trem guitars....30 years of playing arthritis...why fight it!! Lol

I'm trying to work up the nerve to install 8s on a guitar. Maybe even 7s if I can find any. But, I've already bought the 8s... which guitar should I start with.... maddening.
Here you go.....

https://www.amazon.com/Dunlop-RWN0738-Reverend-Electric-Strings/dp/B003B1OTCK/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2A61PGLM3OSPZ&dchild=1&keywords=billy+gibbons+guitar+strings&qid=1599339129&sprefix=Billy+gi,aps,172&sr=8-1

I put a set on my SC Ted a couple of years ago. I may have a couple of sets in the toolbox. PM me if you want me to mail you a set, if I still have them.

Back