Any Robin Trower fans out there?

I was at this concert ... Robin had just gotten his neew 50,000 watt system and asked if he could crank it ....I was hanging on the edge of the stage ... a wonder I have any hearing .. but a memorable show the whole show is on youtube
One of the best, if not the best recorded live performances of RT. Massive sound!

i played this and the house said it was too slow so i played mahogany rush and they said that was also too slow.

pvt to gl: plain rush ?= maple rush
I never tried playing any Trower songs live in bars exactly for that reason. Not the right venue for it. My son and his band played the entire Radiohead OK Computer album at a private gig with a cover charge. I would like to do the same with Bridge of Sighs some day.

Reactions: jxe
I never tried playing any Trower songs live in bars exactly for that reason. Not the right venue for it. My son and his band played the entire Radiohead OK Computer album at a private gig with a cover charge. I would like to do the same with Bridge of Sighs some day.
that’s cool and a bold choice — i would have played just the hits off of that and the bends, then finished with a hollies/bread medley.

you could call it ‘bride of bridge of sighs’ to avoid giving rt his credit. $$$$

Back