Any order hiccups with Mannmade?

S2C22

I ordered a 2040 bridge for my S2 CU22 3 days ago, and never got a ship notice, tracking, nothing. I figured they'd email when it ships. Is this not the case? I've emailed, we'll see if I get some sort of response.

They have always been spot on for me. Call them and see if things are processing with your order.

Ditto. I'd call. One of the NOS trems I ordered (in gold) had to be made. There were a couple of delays, but Roxanne emailed me several times to keep me up to date.

Last edited:
Same with me. I ordered some stuff Saturday and still haven't received any kind of notice.

This term, I do not think it means what you think it means.
Pretty sure he does. ;) John sells many parts that are made exactly as he did back in the day for production PRS models and some had been sitting on the shelf for quite some time. The description stuck, especially for some of the bridges.

My order should arrive today. My EBay SE Custom 24 arrived without the accoutrements. But for what I paid I think I can drop a few dollars on a term arm and a wrench. I also ordered a Core volume pot and a couple other things.

My experience: John isn't a businessman. He's an incredibly gifted artisan who produces wonderful products and knows more about PRS guitars than anyone you're likely to meet. But, as for things like prompt email replies, order status updates, and other stuff....that's really not who he is. We all have different gifts.

That's crazy. I don't think you can just claim trademark a common term and then change its meaning. Maybe NOS doesn't stand for New Old Stock to Mr. Mann?

Nothing against his stuff, it's all topest-notch, I have bought stuff from him and never regretted it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"NOS" does indeed mean New Old Stock.
That bridge is made from the same original casting, to the original specs that I produced for PRS.

Given that everyone here (except me, uses screen names) I can't reply directly to any person's order issue here on the forum, as I don't know who you are.
All emails that we receive are usually answered within 24 hours during regular business hours.
I am not Amazon... I do not work 24-7.

I am a small business, however I am not a "one man show".
I do have staff who answers the phone and emails promptly every day during our business hours (Tues - Sat 10am - 6pm)
As many of you know, I often answer the phone and reply to emails after hours too!

If you haven't received a reply, that probably means your email has not been received or got stuck in spam mail.
If you feel you have been ignored, why not pick up the phone and call me? I'm quite busy, but I'll take the time to talk with you and make sure I resolve any issue you might have.

Regards,

John Mann

John,

First let me tell you how much I appreciate your products. You had parts in stock that were back ordered everywhere else. I understand you are far from a mass production shop. I placed my order on a holiday weekend and I had no expectation of it shipping earlier than it did.

As someone who has a part time gig running his own consulting shop I know how it can be. I tell my clients straight up that what I am doing for them is a side gig so they get a discount, but they can’t expect the responsiveness they might get hiring a full time consultant.

I respect the limitations that come with running a small shop, I look forward to ordering more parts for my guitars from you in the future.

That bridge is made from the same original casting, to the original specs that I produced for PRS.

Thanks for popping in for a quick explanation! That is quite interesting, and in this case we (the society for lexical pedantry) shall accept this evidence. The Miriam-Webster goons have been recalled, your pencils shall not be harmed on this day.

Reactions: NBW
I got mine in three days. Shipped timely, and worth the $. Huge improvement on my S2 Custom. It absolutely sings, and the resonance is off the charts. Worth every penny!

Back