Any news on the Archon 15 watt Tremonti Signature amp would be a great Christmas Gift!

Deedsoftommy

I ♡ chip's n' salsa.
Merry Christmas to all on the Forum!!!

I've been on the fence about buying a low wattage amp for my living room. Waiting patiently year for a sign from the Archon Gods, it may actually come true 2017 NAMM.

Does ANYONE have any other leads on this
Amp that has never been pictured?!?!?!?!?!?!?

PLEASE I need it!!!!!

100% agreed. We need more info!

Even some features would be nice to hear.
Although I wouldn't complain if somebody dropped a picture, maybe even a tone demo lol.

GAS has me chomping at the bit for a CE24 but I know if I buy one, I can't buy a Tremonti amp :(

Tremonti has been endorsing Mesa amps for a long time so I can't help but wonder how that's going to work with PRS making a Tremonti signature model amp. I did see a video of him spilling the beans that a new amp was coming out but I don't remember much more than that. How do we know it's going to be a 15 watt Archon bearing his name in the first place or are we making assumptions?

If it were a HANGAR18 signature model amp it would be an Archon with reverb in it.

Tremonti has been endorsing Mesa amps for a long time so I can't help but wonder how that's going to work with PRS making a Tremonti signature model amp. I did see a video of him spilling the beans that a new amp was coming out but I don't remember much more than that. How do we know it's going to be a 15 watt Archon bearing his name in the first place or are we making assumptions?

13:00 mark

And here's where the 15 Watt information came from:

I am interested as well but I hope
There will be a 15 30 50
I am concerned that the 15 will use
EL84 tubes which I really don't love for modern hi gain
If it's avail to public in March
I'll bet they will have one at NAMM
Sounds like it will be a bit different from the Archon though
I would have loved an Archon
25 head but we will see the Tremonti brings

I am interested as well but I hope