Any manchilds out there?

All time fav is Halo, like Call Of Duty also. Oh, love Uncharted, Last of Us, the new Tomb Raider. Have an Xbox One and a PS3 also. Really don't play very much lately. Been working on music for a new band.

I've fallen out of the video game world as I've gotten older, but I really really loved the Prince of Persia series for Xbox and 360.

I generally only play sports sims on PS3 - mainly EA's NHL series (since their exclusive deal killed NHL2Kx). Have done a couple tennis sims, and used to play Madden every year but got bored with it - and a little frustrated with some of the complexity. Also play some non-sims like NFL Blitz and another EA hockey game.

Outside of the sports games, I lean towards a couple shooters - Metal Gear, Wolfenstein. I have the rock game Brutal Legend, but haven't played in a while.

Used to play APBA baseball and hockey a ton on PC, but not so much any more. Used to do a couple other sims on PC, but I've lost my attention span to sit there for a couple hours and play. But I still fire up one of those every now and then.

And right before my recent surgery, my wife bought me an Atari Flashback game - one of the old home-style games with 76 games built in. Some games suck, but others are pretty cool to play again.

Last edited:
I played World of Warcraft pretty hardcore for almost 4 years, then decided I really wanted to learn how to play guitar. :)

I generally play sports games. Madden, Fifa, and Nba. Fifa and their Ultimate Team mode is quite addicting.

When I saw the title of this thread I had a completely different idea of the meaning. I was thinking the other way -- children that are man-sized. My son qualifies. Kid turned 15 and is 6'5, 285 lbs and sports a beard (red of course)...

Now THAT'S a manchild!

I'm addicted to GTA V and I love the Batman Arkham series (Asylum, City, and Origins). I used to be a first-person shooter nut with Halo being my main squeeze, but after people got unbelievably good at online multiplayer I pretty much moved to single-player games. I absolutely love the Uncharted series and Last of Us was one of the best games I've ever played. In terms of huge RPG action games, I don't think it gets much better than Skyrim.

When I saw the title of this thread I had a completely different idea of the meaning. I was thinking the other way -- children that are man-sized. My son qualifies. Kid turned 15 and is 6'5, 285 lbs and sports a beard (red of course)...

Now THAT'S a manchild!
According to my girlfriend im a manchild.Its a man that loves his toys she says.She also says a man needs his mancave.I totally agree with her.I guess shes a modern woman because she has no problem with it whatsoever:D

Last edited:
According to my girlfriend im a manchild.Its a man that loves his toys she says.She also says a man needs his mancave.I totally agree with her.I guess shes a modern woman because she has no problem with it whatsoever:D

Sounds like a keeper. ;)

I have a PS3 and PS4 and unashamedly enjoy the vidya games! ;)

Anybody wanna hook up on PSN, my username is the same as here, Hopeful-Sinner, hit me up...

I played World of Warcraft pretty hardcore for almost 4 years, then decided I really wanted to learn how to play guitar. :)

Same here. I also played Everquest and Dark Age of Camelot. Then i quit, got an Xbox and played a whole bunch of stuff for years.

Now the only ones i occasionally touch are NHL 13, Rocksmith, and there's usually one more laying around that will take me months to finish (right now it's Dishonored).

Back