ANY JA 15 Love out there?

38Roars

Bless the Blues
This Model has had me really wanting to dive in~~~for months....
Give me a reason or two....
ADD PICS if you have them!

Don't have one. But I love the black one that Jeff has. Also been Gasing for a white one. Fantastic guitars.

Don't have one. But I love the black one that Jeff has. Also been Gasing for a white one. Fantastic guitars.

Yep Jason at Music 49 had a White one a few months back... That guitar haunts me, but he has a certain Frost Blue one thats making me BLUE too.....

I think I would like one a great deal but I haven't really spent any time on one so it is hard to pull the trigger. Maybe I should add play a JA-15 to my new year resolution list!

Yep Jason at Music 49 had a White one a few months back... That guitar haunts me, but he has a certain Frost Blue one thats making me BLUE too.....

Oh man! I would love a ja-15 in frost blue. Now I'm really GASing for one.

Last edited:
Here is a pic...
26FED07D-5B38-49C7-96F9-9155C3BE54EE-4723-0000061DC6E8F75E.jpg

Here is a pic...
26FED07D-5B38-49C7-96F9-9155C3BE54EE-4723-0000061DC6E8F75E.jpg

!!!!! Gas attack to the max. Frost blue metallic is such an excellent opaque color.

Here's mine. Just a plain old Amber Black, but it plays and sounds amazing.
IMG_1976.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

I see nothing plain about that! Excellent guitar. Amber black is one my favorite finishes you guys offer.

Weird, I was just sitting on the couch noodling about on mine. I put it down to come check in here.

l.jpg

l.jpg

Last edited:
I'm getting my thermometer now and 2 Advil as I feel my FEVER Building...

I don't have one, but I love that model. Sweet opaque color there! That one is at Music 49?

Thanks!! I've yet to see another black one out there. Very difficult to photograph, it may as well be a mirror. This one gets more attention when I play it out with the same question "What is that? Is that a Gibson?"

Funny that this post started up recently, it was just a few days ago that I was wondering the same thing. If more people tried them there would be a lot more NGD's. Great guitar!!!! I need to see about getting a custom TRC with the letters JAB, they just so happen to be my initials - and the B is for Black!

i-fnp2ddp-X2.jpg

Now available in "None More Black" ;-)

i-kfBpbVr-XL.jpg

They're ALL beautiful!

It's an odd coincidence, but I was handed a classic 1950s archtop just last night to noodle around on, and while it was cool and in great shape, it had nothing on the JA-15.

I ran into a local GC last night to pick up an amp and they had a black JA. It was hanging so high up on a column and in shadow that I wasn't sure what it was at first. I had my 2 year old with me (she likes pink guitars...and anything she can get her hands on), so taking time to play it was out of the question. Next time. I absolutely love the black finish on this model.

Back