Another trip to Ft. Wayne

Jeff??? IS that you??? :p:p:p

People on 'ludes should not drive
jeffspicoli2.jpg

I'm a pretty good designated drinker :)
Send me pics of your van. I learned a trick years ago when I got robbed at knife point (true story). I'll go to the long term storage at the airport and steal the tags off a vehicle just like yours, just for the trip. With that, my fake ID, and a retired cop in the middle row, we should be good for about any adventure you guys are up for. :D

Send me pics of your van. I learned a trick years ago when I got robbed at knife point (true story). I'll go to the long term storage at the airport and steal the tags off a vehicle just like yours, just for the trip. With that, my fake ID, and a retired cop in the middle row, we should be good for about any adventure you guys are up for. :D
What, no lawyer? Surely there has to be a PRS-owning attorney on the way ....

I'm sure there's a blues lawyers somewhere along the way. If not, we'll have to get a dentist.

Plus, someone in the group weighed in that if we take Sergio, we should get two additional police officers to go with us.

Applications accepted within

We may need a convoy at that point - it's a minivan, 6 people fit well :).

Still waiting for 1) A PRS west coast showroom and 2) A Sweetwater facility some where in the west.
I promise to be patient. . Before I retired I spent my life on planes. No mas, so need something closer to home.

Back