Another trip to Ft. Wayne

Years ago, when I worked retail, someone showed up to buy a five piece shocker patio furniture set in an AMC Pacer. I could have used my best Tetris skills, but Tetris had not been invented yet. But we got it done.
Back in the day, my drummer could fit his old double bass kit into a 87 Mustang GT. He had 3 rack toms, 2 floor toms, 2 kick drums, cymbal bag, and who knows how many stands all stuffed in there. There was only room for him to steer and shift. Freakin’ drummers.:)

Back in the day, my drummer could fit his old double bass kit into a 87 Mustang GT. He had 3 rack toms, 2 floor toms, 2 kick drums, cymbal bag, and who knows how many stands all stuffed in there. There was only room for him to steer and shift. Freakin’ drummers.:)
One of my drummer friends got an old used white "work van" about 10 years ago when he started gigging, so he had something to get his drum set to the gigs in. I nicknamed it "The Buffalo Bill-mobile." I threatened to paint that on the side, and he was onboard but his wife nixed it.

One of my drummer friends got an old used white "work van" about 10 years ago when he started gigging, so he had something to get his drum set to the gigs in. I nicknamed it "The Buffalo Bill-mobile." I threatened to paint that on the side, and he was onboard but his wife nixed it.
We’re you going to paint “FREE CANDY AND PUPPIES!”?:)

Where's your loyalty? It had to be Wiedemann, Hudepohl, or Schoenling Little Kings. They worked equally well with a Skyline stop.
Yeah, but 11top is in northern Indiana. If he was having them here, Little Kings for sure!
"Free Kittens. Apply within."
Could you supply the diaphragm they used in your school?

Ha, when I went to school, none of the girls even know about diaphragms.

Beat me too it -

FREE SWEETS & KITTENS

Back