Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
Jeff??? IS that you??? :p:p:p

People on 'ludes should not drive
jeffspicoli2.jpg

DreamTheaterRules

Recovering jokester
I'm a pretty good designated drinker :)
Send me pics of your van. I learned a trick years ago when I got robbed at knife point (true story). I'll go to the long term storage at the airport and steal the tags off a vehicle just like yours, just for the trip. With that, my fake ID, and a retired cop in the middle row, we should be good for about any adventure you guys are up for. :D

Tucson Thump

Mint Heavy Relic
Send me pics of your van. I learned a trick years ago when I got robbed at knife point (true story). I'll go to the long term storage at the airport and steal the tags off a vehicle just like yours, just for the trip. With that, my fake ID, and a retired cop in the middle row, we should be good for about any adventure you guys are up for. :D
What, no lawyer? Surely there has to be a PRS-owning attorney on the way ....

DreamTheaterRules

Recovering jokester
What, no lawyer? Surely there has to be a PRS-owning attorney on the way ....

I'm sure there's a blues lawyers somewhere along the way. If not, we'll have to get a dentist.

Plus, someone in the group weighed in that if we take Sergio, we should get two additional police officers to go with us.

Applications accepted within

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
I'm sure there's a blues lawyers somewhere along the way. If not, we'll have to get a dentist.

Plus, someone in the group weighed in that if we take Sergio, we should get two additional police officers to go with us.

Applications accepted within

We may need a convoy at that point - it's a minivan, 6 people fit well :).

CVS

Not so new member
Still waiting for 1) A PRS west coast showroom and 2) A Sweetwater facility some where in the west.
I promise to be patient. . Before I retired I spent my life on planes. No mas, so need something closer to home.