Another Studio Photo Dump

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Was back in the studio today (well, I guess it is technically yesterday now). Exceedingly productive this time. Starting to get some stuff COMPLETED. Had a good time too. Figured I would dump a bunch of pics and a quick video clip of us listening to some rudimentary mixing of the tracks on a song. Anyway....here we go. :D

20220424_122638_by_klbryanphotography_df48wik-fullview.jpg

20220424_124542_by_klbryanphotography_df48wjt-fullview.jpg

Yes...that IS a micro dark terror. Sounded absolutely sick for Chris' leads.
20220424_125155_by_klbryanphotography_df48wk9-fullview.jpg

20220424_130018_by_klbryanphotography_df48wlj-fullview.jpg

20220424_130300_by_klbryanphotography_df48wm8-fullview.jpg

I love these photos you guys always pass the vibe check in them. Plus, that place looks like a lot of fun! Looking forward to hearing it bro!

I love these photos you guys always pass the vibe check in them
Somehow, we have found a good chemistry that keeps us able to work together, for HOURS on end, without getting on each other's nerves enough to destroy the vibe. That is actually pretty hard to find. Some of the biggest name bands have broken up because that couldn't work out that aspect of things.

Yay Dottie.
I've played quite a few more instruments than I had anticipated (and through several different amps). Dottie IS, however, my main instrument. And my A40E is the only acoustic I have played. So, as it stands now, there will be a PRS guitar [in some form] on every one of the songs on this album :cool:

Wait, you guys don't wear formal clothes in the studio?

I wear white tie and tails every time I compose. Gives me a sense that I'm taking the music seriously.

---

OK, that was a complete lie.

I only wear a tux.;)

Back