Another Painfully Unsatisfying Incoming Thread

And you didn’t post a guessing thread, which, you know...cumong, man!
Nope. A missed opportunity. It went something like this:
I got home after a 7 hour commute to
CK_138BirthdayPresentPart1.JPG

Surely you would wonder what kind of guitar would best be served with a rosewood TRC. And what woman even knows what the heck TRC means? What crazy world do I live in?
Tear off some paper. Open a big box and find
CK_144NewPaisleyCase.JPG

Its a really cool case, but empty. An empty case is a sad case. Even if it is nice and plush inside. We don't even have a cat to sit in it to enjoy how plush it is. Still, I didn't have a paisley case, so I was happy.
Sneaky little monkey.
Then she disappears.
Shortly thereafter, I hear some thumping in the kitchen and go to find
CK_143LPresentPart2.JPG

The end.

Surely you would wonder what kind of guitar would best be served with a rosewood TRC. And what woman even knows what the heck TRC means? What crazy world do I live in?
CK_144NewPaisleyCase.JPG

Its a really cool case, but empty. An empty case is a sad case. Even if it is nice and plush inside. We don't even have a cat to sit in it to enjoy how plush it is. Still, I didn't have a paisley case, so I was happy.
Sneaky little monkey.
Then she disappears.
CK_143LPresentPart2.JPG

The end.

I like that story!

I like that story!

Me too...she's awesome! Marriage goals...

I do believe, Mrs. V has far exceeded the minimum requirements to qualify her as a "keeper"! From the looks of it...she's crushing the wonderful wife game !:eek::)

I would like to go ahead and register the "Ginger Goddess" for Mrs.Vs "Best Wife Ever Master Class". She may need some extra one-on-one attention...a "special-ed" version...if you will. She just can't sit by a window and don't give her any crayons...if you ever want to see them again...Poor thing...:( :D

Great story buddy! Thanks for sharing it!

Last edited:

CK_144NewPaisleyCase.JPG

Sneaky little monkey.
Then she disappears.
CK_143LPresentPart2.JPG

The end.
Now you’ve done gone and made Serg’s painfully unsatisfying thread quite satisfying. Thread wrecker :) :)

Man, I just saw this today and speed browsed this whole thread, and I feel like I’m binge-watching on Netflix. Something that keeps leaving you with cliffhangers to stay roped in, and then blue b****s you at the end. Do you write for TWD?

You still need that Mira soapy for the inside. But you can’t have mine

Back