Another moon landing for... some people not to believe

apollo-16-jump-580x580.png

Above they surely had enough space for the lunar rover. Or maybe they assembled it IKEA style?
I know some people if you need some help and want to talk about it. Sometimes it's embarrassing to admit issues in public mate

ROFL....that's Buzz Aldrin ya nitz...:oops:..Armstrong took the photo. If you're going to pi$$ and whine about lies and deception, I recommend you start with yourself. It's been evident your claims are unfounded and lacking in knowledge, this cinches it.
You know what I mean though, the pic with Armstrong taking the first step. Who took the photo? Our claims ARE founded. BTW, I'm not angry at all. I'm happy as a clam that we can't go into space. It fits in perfectly with my paradigm of our reality. I just don't like other people being deceived as I once was.

You know what I mean though, the pic with Armstrong taking the first step. Who took the photo? Our claims ARE founded. BTW, I'm not angry at all. I'm happy as a clam that we can't go into space. It fits in perfectly with my paradigm of our reality. I just don't like other people being deceived as I once was.
You sir, have gone from reality... and straight into being deceived.

A flat earther dies and goes to heaven.
At the gates of heaven, St. Peter says to them, “Before you enter the gates of heaven, you may ask god one question.”
The flat earther asks, “God, is the earth flat?”
God responds, “The earth is 100% a globe.”
The flat earther exclaims, “Holy crap! This conspiracy runs deeper than I thought!”

Photo/imagery of Armstrong's first step was B/W and captured by Buzz Aldrin through the CM window, as it was his role to capture imagery although Armstrong did take some shots and panoramics.

I'm going to be the martyr that asks AGAIN...
Who is "Our" or "Us"?
Name them.
And don't give me the utter lame a$$ed BS that there are "Too many to list" crap again.
Do it or shut up (preferably the latter)...
Help is there if (when) you need it

Help is there if (when) you need it
Not good enough mate.
You just can't expose them can you? Why is that... fear of further scrutiny?
It's NOT good enough for you to just SAY something.
You just can't do it... Mr. "Secret Society"/QAnon/Flat Earth/Space denier bollocks.
If you don't have kids, good... keep it that way... :)

Not good enough mate.
You just can't expose them can you? Why is that... fear of further scrutiny?
It's NOT good enough for you to just SAY something.
You just can't do it... Mr. "Secret Society"/QAnon/Flat Earth/Space denier bollocks.
If you don't have kids, good... keep it that way... :)
I don't need to dance for you. See this is what happens when people cannot have a rational discussion. See one party gets upset when their argument is failing they try to attack you and insult you. They can't deal with evidence that I have no stake in. I'm just presenting it. I didn't start this thread.

See this is what happens when people cannot have a rational discussion. See one party gets upset when their argument is failing they try to attack you and insult you. They can't deal with evidence that I have no stake in. I'm just presenting it. I didn't start this thread.
You aren't interested in a rational discussion. I already told you how you could prove to yourself that satellites were orbiting the Earth. Did you try it? No? What a shocker.

Moreover when presented with credible responses to your assertions, you are the one without any answers. When I explained to you how satellites regulate temperature your response was lol.

Now I see you are slipping in vague anti-vax stuff. Clearly trying to stir the pot.

You aren't interested in a rational discussion. I already told you how you could prove to yourself that satellites were orbiting the Earth. Did you try it? No? What a shocker.

Moreover when presented with credible responses to your assertions, you are the one without any answers. When I explained to you how satellites regulate temperature your response was lol.

Now I see you are slipping in vague anti-vax stuff. Clearly trying to stir the pot.
I can't talk about any of this stuff. We live in land of no more free speech. I'll talk about it with the NEW INTELLECTUALS OF THE 21ST CENTURY however. They have the intelligence to handle it. No, I'm not going to list their names. :p

Now that I've read a few more of the comments, I've now somewhat of a hypothesis.....

You see,
There is a new wave generation of young audience (teens through early 20's) who believe that outer space - above the atmosphere do not exist. I truly believe that Clashcityrocker falls into this audience. You guys wouldn't believe it but the fact is that this new flat-earther movement is growing popular due to it being publicized and pushed by Tik-Tok.

^And there is the first red-flag, "Tik-Tok" being involved. Secondly, while it tries to fortify this imagery by using the Christian Bible for support, it's a bit of a mockery and manipulation of these scriptures themselves. If you're not familiar with these new theories but are curious to what they entail, then check out these videos:

So these people call themselves "Firmanists" and originates as a sub-theorist point of view derived from Flat-earthers. If you didn't know before, you do now. Somehow my niece fell into the trap, no clue if she still believes the earth is flat and there is no actual outer space which is how I became enlightened, maybe she's come back to us.

Back