Another guitar off to PTC!

Michael B

Well...I'm hooked on the DGT frets after the PTC re fretted my Tremonti. So after some mods to my Tremonti Custom SE, I've decided to send it to Shawn and the wizards of the PTC for a refret to DGT frets also. Can't wait to see the results, I really dig the super thin neck on the TC SE..now with these frets , a new nut and a set-up by the PTC...this guitar will be very special!

It's HOT, but tomorrow is Speedo Friday so I'll be OK.

Pug2_zps925c06d6.gif

I have my best prs custom 24 @ ptc.now i'm thinking of sending my se dave navarro too ptc, too put in phase 3 locking tuner.....with the holes that have to be drilled,for the new tuners and the original holes to be filled,would that make a difference on the tone...?

Well the condition my Guitar came back to me sorry i wont be sending any of my Guitars back to them anytime soon...

Well the condition my Guitar came back to me sorry i wont be sending any of my Guitars back to them anytime soon...

Dude. We all know you aren't happy with your experience. Having shared it is fine. Don't be an @ss and post the same thing on everyone else's happy threads. Call PRS, discuss the issue like an adult, and leave everyone's threads that aren't asking for feedback alone. You are entitled to your own opinion and this forum is a place to post an opinion--and a polite and at least semi-literate way. THIS POST isn't the place. Don't be a troll.

Actually just heard from the PTC!! Guitar is done and I will be paying for it tomorrow and then expect another thread about how awesome the PTC is...they are the best!

Dude. We all know you aren't happy with your experience. Having shared it is fine. Don't be an @ss and post the same thing on everyone else's happy threads. Call PRS, discuss the issue like an adult, and leave everyone's threads that aren't asking for feedback alone. You are entitled to your own opinion and this forum is a place to post an opinion--and a polite and at least semi-literate way. THIS POST isn't the place. Don't be a troll.

You guys rule... :congrats::congrats::congrats:

Back