Another fake but shop claims it is authentic...lol.

Definitely had me wanting it until I saw the Schecter tuning keys. If they still had the original phase 2 versions I would have likely bid.

There's 2 different guitars in the headstock close ups. That website Ali Express is one to beware of. Cheap Chinese knock offs all over that site. In fact that seems to be all it is on there. I'm surprised it comes up so high on the results all the time for various items.

There's 2 different guitars in the headstock close ups. That website Ali Express is one to beware of. Cheap Chinese knock offs all over that site. In fact that seems to be all it is on there. I'm surprised it comes up so high on the results all the time for various items.

If you buy anything off Ali expect it to be a knock off. There's a myriad of other sites too. It comes up so high in the search organically from traffic and paid. Search engine optimization is big business. We look at search engines like they are an unbiased modern card catalog system of sorts but the truth is the information displayed is highly manipulated to the forefront or suppression.

Back